Monday, October 24, 2011

Record Album Reuses

I have always liked old records, 45's, 78's, 33 1/3's.  Not necessarily for the music on them but for the fun things that you can do with them. Here are some ideas:
 
Inexpensive Photo Gallery
 I originally picked out some frames for this wall but after spending $90 on them I took them back.  As I was laying in bed one night thinking about projects I thought why not use records instead. I already had the records so the only part that cost me anything was changing the size and color of the pictures.
 




 Tiered Trinket/Jewelry Stand
Here is a fun stand to hold your jewelry or other trinkets laying around the house.
  

 Record Bowl
The good old stand by of softening a record album and forming it into a funky shaped bowl.  





Wall Art
A fun, inexpensive way to add a retro touch and pop of color to any room in your house.


  

 





 
 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment