Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Metal Flowers

My husband bought me a dozen roses for our first date, but left them in the car on a cold December night in South Dakota.  So needless to say they froze and wilted the next day.  I told him he didn't need to buy me flowers anymore since they don't last.  So every once in awhile he surprises me with flowers that he has made out of metal scraps, truck parts, and washers.   He is a super thoughtful guy and wouldn't want me to share these on my blog, so don't tell him I told you!
 















Linking to these parties:
Skip To My Lou

Girl Creative
 
Todays Creative Blog 
 
Tip Junkie 
 
Someday Crafts 
 
House of Hepworths 
 
Somewhat Simple 
 
Fireflies and Jelly Beans 
 
Shabby Nest 
 
504 Main 
 
Home is Where My Story Begins 
 
Tatertots and Jello 
 
 
 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment