Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homemade Baby Wipes or Cleaning Wipes


I am always on the lookout for ways to reduce the chemicals in our home and make it healthier.  When I found out I was pregnant with Brynlee I knew I wanted to cloth diaper and along with that came making my own baby wipes.  I use washable cloth wipes most of the time, but for those times when we are out and about I wanted disposable too.  By switching up the essential oil used you can make cleaning wipes too!  



1/2 t. fractionated coconut oil
1 t. Dr. Bronners Castile Soap
1/2. cup water
5 drops Young Living Lavender Oil

Other Options:
Young Living Gentle Baby EO for baby wipes
Young Living Thieves EO for cleaning wipes


Mix together and pour over your choice of wipes

I tried using paper towels and didn't like how they fell apart. After some searching I found these awesome Medline Wipes that hold up really even through the wash! Not that I am reusing them, sometimes they slip in there with the cloth diapers. I cut them in half to get even more out of them as one of them is kind of big.  

I only recommend using Young Living Essential Oils as they are 100% therapeutic grade.  Visit www.youngliving.com/bethbaker1167 for more information.  
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment